Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So the pics start with the end of the night first. So shal the story begin. We became rather tipsy from cheap beer and sodabi. I believe there were ten of us in all? It wasw quite a pleasing turnout for living in a country which requires at least 2985647 hours of travel to get anywhere.
Me, Rich, Satin, Kim and Glenna. In clockwise order. I'm holding a watermelon which wasn't. Glenna is a saint. Kim is an animal. Satin was a surprise. Rich isn't rich.
Rich got art-ed while making the crust for pizzas. I put him in charge of this, because he speaks italian.
A REAL pizza. Ohm.
Me, Jackie and Louise, who is an animatrice from a nearby village. I work closely with her weighing babies and giving lessons to mothers about nutrition.
Glenna cooking in my kitchen. Glenna rocks.
Me with the cutest baby ever... again. You've seen her here before and you'll see her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment